Emilie Breeding, MS, PMHNP
Emilie Breeding, MS, PMHNP, is a Nurse Practitioner of Psychiatry/Mental Health. Emilie has accumulated over ten years of experience and education in diverse areas including intensive care, internal medicine, pediatrics, and psychiatry. Emilie has a passion for listening, and takes pride in building steadfast relationships that focus on trust and honesty.
Emilie Breeding is a board-certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, licensed in the state of Ohio to provide psychiatric care to patients of all ages.
Emilie has an outstanding educational background including two bachelor's degrees and a Master of Science degree from the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program at Wright State University in Dayton.
- Master of Science, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Wright State University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Indiana Wesleyan University
- Associate of Science in Nursing - Kettering College of Medical Arts
- Bachelor of Arts - Major: International Studies, Minor: French - Miami University
Certifications & Licensure
- 2001 Credentialing Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Across-the-lifespan) PMHNP-BC (ANCC)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certificate of Authority (Ohio Board of Nursing)
- Certificate to Prescribe (Ohio Board of Nursing)
- Experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Honors, Professional & Community Memberships American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association Ohio Sigma Theta Tau- Honors Society Gamma Phi Beta